The Barista is the person responsible for making coffee and other beverages in a coffee shop. The Barista ensures the customers get prompt service and quality beverages in a pleasant environment. In most cases, the position within the coffee shop rotates to barista, cashier and back of the house. So you will experience the overall operation of the coffee shop rather than a single position.
- • Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
- • Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment.
- • Clean service or seating areas.
- • Describe menu items to customers or suggest products that might appeal to them.
- • Order, receive, or stock supplies or retail products.
Requirements (skills & qualifications):
- • Ability to work as part of a team.
- • Able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- • Excellent customer service skills.
Required level of English:
Metro Vancouver Area.
Type of Employers:
available all year long
Approx. Hours of Work:
25-35 hours per week
Send your application with copy of your passport, your resume and a proof copy of your registration at the University or Post Secondary School.
If you are interested in applying, do not hesitate to contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org