Bartenders are beverage service attendants in charge with mixing and pouring alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for guests in bars, lounges, nightclubs and restaurants. Depending on the establishment in which they work, bartenders may serve the drinks they make, or they may give them to a food and beverage server, who serves them to the customer.
- • Prepare beverages using appropriate bartending techniques.
- • Prepares common drinks/cocktails, may also prepare drinks requested by the manager.
- • Encourage responsible alcohol drinking.
- • Maintain clean the bar area and wash glassware.
- • Maintain/control inventory of bar stock and supplies.
Requirements (skills & qualifications):
- • ‘Serving It Right’ Certification.
- • Professional appearance and attitude.
- • Excellent customer service skills.
- • Previous experience with cash handling.
- • Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- • 1 year of previous experience.
- • Courses in bartending are a plus towards obtaining the position.
Level of English Required:
Metro Vancouver Area.
Type of Employers:
Restaurants, Pubs, Bars, Nightclubs.
Available throughout the entire year.
Approx. Hours of Work:
25-30 hours per week
Send your application with copy of your passport, your resume and a proof copy of your registration at the University or Post Secondary School.
If you are interested in applying, do not hesitate to contact us to email@example.com