Bussers also referred to as dining room attendants or bartender helpers help out the servers and bartenders at restaurants and other places that serve food. Bussers aren’t the front line of food service, but customer attentiveness and a neat appearance are still necessary. Bussers make sure servers can focus on the diners and make sure that food comes out in a speedy manner.
- • Clean tables, taking plates, utensils to the kitchen to be washed.
- • Make sure diners' water glasses are full, and reset tables for the next service.
- • Help waiters and waitresses bring food out to a table, restock utensils, napkins and other dining room needs.
- • Work well in a team.
- • Be able to fulfill physical requirements of a Busser’s job – carry heavy trays.
- • Excellent communication skills required.
- • Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8hours)
English level require:
Metro Vancouver Area.
Type of Employers
available all year long
Approx. Hours of Work:
25-35 hours per week
Send your application with copy of your passport, your resume and a proof copy of your registration at the University or Post Secondary School.
If you are interested in applying, do not hesitate to contact us to email@example.com