Counter attendant is the person working behind a counter at a coffee shop, or a food court restaurant responsible with taking the the customer order. Counter attendant may be required to provide customers with food and beverages in an effective timely manner to the clients.
- • Take and process orders from customers.
- • Prepare food like sandwiches, hamburgers, salads, milkshakes etc.
- • Ensure tables are correctly set and the entire working environment is tidy.
- • Provide timely, pleasant, and polite food and beverage service to guests.
- • Maintain sanitation of the restaurant including floors, tables, ledges, and counters.
- • Responsibly handle cash and cash count in till.
Requirements (skills & qualifications):
- • Excellent customer service skills.
- • Math skills to handle cash.
- • Ability to work as part of a team.
English level required:
Metro Vancouver Area.
Type of Employers:
Mall Food courts, coffee shops, specialty food stores, fast food restaurants.
Available throughout the entire year.
Approx. Hours of Work:
25-35 hours per week.
Send your application with copy of your passport, your resume and a proof copy of your registration at the University or Post Secondary School.
If you are interested in applying, do not hesitate to contact us to email@example.com