The dishwasher is one of the most essential roles in a restaurant kitchen, assisting the chef and the rest of the team. They are required to clean pans, pots, dishes, and other elements used in the kitchen or restaurant. They need to operate the dishwashing machine or wash dishes by hand maintaining the entire kitchen clean.
- • Transferring equipment from storage areas to work stations.
- • Cleaning the floor and walls.
- • Offering help to cooking staff.
- • Maintaining stock supply of food.
- • Operating dishwashing machine machines.
- • Physically fit (able to lift up to 15Kg)
- • Being proactive
- • Having good eye-hand coordination
English level required:
Type of Employers:
Winter: October / Summer: May
Approx. Hours of Work:
40 hours per week
Send your application with copy of your passport, your resume and a proof copy of your registration at the University or Post Secondary School.
If you are interested in applying, do not hesitate to contact us to email@example.com