STUDENT VISA SPAIN ASSISTANCE PREMIUM SERVICE
If you have already found an internship in Spain but you are not sure about the documentation process or you are a company and would like to have information about the visa processes, you can still count on us!
All the information is written and described in the FAQ areas of our website but, if you are interested in a customized and personalized service, we will be glad to help you with our premium visa consultancy service.
Spain Internship has a deep knowledge and experience helping students with the Student VISA, and we update constantly requirements and embassy requests, as well as provide tips to avoid visa rejections.
Remember that you will need a Student VISA in case you are not an EU citizen and your internship offers some kind of benefit as a payment and/or accommodation.
What does it include?
- 1 hour personal assistance (skype or any other video call system)
- Evaluation of documentation, revision and guidance to be submitted to embassy
- We will guide you step by step during the VISA process
- General questions support
How does it work?
1) Send your request and profile, including CV, type of internship you will make and passport to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) We will evaluate your request and if feasible, we will ask you to pay the service of 139 €, VAT 21% included in order to proceed.
In case you are a company, an organization or any other and you want to evaluate, ask for consultation or others write email@example.com and we will evaluate your request.
For students already enrolled in an Spain Internship program, or in some of our premium services, notice that your program may include basic consultation of VISA, do not hesitate to contact your project manager or contact person if you have any questions.
*Please, note that though we have a really high success rate, we are unable to control certain details of each application and the final decision corresponds to the embassy or consulate, therefore Spain internship will not responsible of any VISA denial.