Fast Food workers are responsible with serving customers with different types of food items such as French fries, roast beef sandwiches, fried fish, hamburgers and fried chicken. They are also responsible for preparing and serving fast food meals and make sure that their customers are satisfied with the service they have been provided.
- • Packaging and bringing food to the table.
- • Maintaining excellent standards of customer service.
- • Organizing and maintaining tidiness in kitchen areas.
- • Handling credit and currency transactions.
- • Taking orders from customers.
Requirements (skills & qualifications):
- • Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- • Stong time management skills.
- • Ability to work as part of a team to ensure optimal results.
Required level of English:
Metro Vancouver Area.
Type of Employers:
Fast Food Restaurants.
Available for the entire year.
Approx. Hours of Work:
Send your application with copy of your passport, your resume and a proof copy of your registration at the University or Post Secondary School.
If you are interested in applying, do not hesitate to contact us to email@example.com