A Grocery Clerk is a person who works in a supermarket or grocery store. This person runs a cash register and he also helps clients check out their groceries. At times he/she stocks the products in the aisles of a grocery store.
- • Place customer purchases into bags.
- • Assist customers in finding items as needed.
- • Responsible for stocking the shelves with new inventory.
- • Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean and tidy.
- • Helping to quickly clean up spills or other messes that occur in the store
Requirements (skills & qualifications)
- • Physically fit (able to lift up to 35lb).
- • Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
English level required
Metro Vancouver Area.
Type of Employers
Grocery stores, Supermarkets
available all year long
Approx. Hours of Work:
25-35 hours per week
Send your application with copy of your passport, your resume and a proof copy of your registration at the University or Post Secondary School.
If you are interested in applying, do not hesitate to contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org