A houseman employee performs all the behind-the-scenes maintenance to ensure the hotel rooms and facilities are clean and functioning properly. In both luxury and small hotels, a houseman assists all hotel staff members in cleaning and preparing rooms along with stocking guest rooms with necessary items. Like soaps, towels etc.
- • Clean and maintain rooms, and common areas within the hotel
- • Assist with bellman duties when required.
- • Reply guests’ questions and handle any concerns.
- • Replenish supplies in guest rooms.
- • Move and arrange furniture, turn mattresses and make beds.
- • Change bed linens and empty trash as required.
- • Assist housekeeping staff with laundry removal.
• Physically fit (able to lift up to 16Kg)
• Able to adapt easily in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
English level required:
- • Vancouver Island
- • Canadian Rockies
- • Okanagan
- • Northern BC
Type of Employers:
Hotels, conference centers, resort operators
available all year long
Approx. Hours of Work:
40 hours per week
Send your application with copy of your passport, your resume and a proof copy of your registration at the University or Post Secondary School.
If you are interested in applying, do not hesitate to contact us to email@example.com