A kitchen helper is responsible with cleaning and sanitizing the kitchen equipment along with helping in basic food preparation. An additional responsibility is to store products in kitchens, restaurants, clubs, fast food outlets and catering companies. This opportunity gives kitchen helpers the opportunity to learn about kitchen and restaurant operations and the opportunity to work with and learn from chefs.
- • Assist in basic food preparation.
- • Maintain the cooking utensils tidy.
- • Load and unload dishwasher.
- • Scrub pots and pans.
- • Clean and sanitize the food preparation and storage areas.
- • Receive and store goods.
Requirements (skills & qualifications):
- • Basic food preparation skills.
- • Good physical condition and ability to stand for long periods of time.
- • Support the team of workers.
- • Physically fit, must be able to lift up to 20lb
English level required:
Metro Vancouver Area.
Type of Employers:
Available throughout the entire year.
Approx. Hours of Work:
30-40 hours per week.
Send your application with copy of your passport, your resume and a proof copy of your registration at the University or Post Secondary School.
If you are interested in applying, do not hesitate to contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org