INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS ABROAD
Spain Internship has a wide variety of internship programs all over the world.
If you are looking for an internship in Spain take a look first here.
OUR DIFFERENT PROGRAMS
INTERNSHIPS IN GERMANY AND ITALY
In Italy and Germany we have programs available all year round. Within this service we will search for a specific type of internship, location and dates creating a customised experience for you.
Depending on your needs, our agent will work specifically on looking for your request, where feasible.
For more information, visit the internships in Italy or internships in Germany section in our website.
This program includes:
- Step-by-step guidance during application process
- Help with resume and cover letter
- Internship - Training Placement
- Guidance and advice on housing, language school (if desired), etc.
- Information on visas and legislation.
Main fields in Italy and Germany
- International Trade
- Sales/Customer clients
- I.T/Graphic design
Both Germany and Italy have similar legislation for internships. In order to be eligible you have to be enrolled in an official educational institution and therefore uncertake in a curricular internship.
This is the only way that you can be accepted legally into any Italian or German company. Erasmus placements are curricular, but if you are not an Erasmus student you should check with the international relations department from your faculty if your internship will be curricular.
Benefits may differ a lot from one type of placement to another.
In general, Hotel or hospitality students receive housing plus meals, as well as in other fields a small salary or remuneration is usual.
You should check with our program manager to find out all of your options based on your request.
The internship can last as long as your university supports it and it is established in the training agreement.
Normally this is not less than 2 months or more than 12.
Prices of our programs in Italy and Germany
Internship or Training Placement
|Rest of the fees||390 €|
The total price of the program is 490 €, VAT included.
Process: How to apply?
- For the programs in Italy and Germany, send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV and motivation letter included. In next 24 working hours one of our agents will contact you and organise a Skype call with you, in order to better understand your needs.
- Once you agree with the requirements and possibilities, if you are interested in the service you will need to fill in and sign our service agreement.
After you send it to email@example.com we will contact you for payment of the deposit. The deposit is 100€. In case that you are not accepted for an internship with the defined conditions, we will refund it in max. 48 hours after getting all of the necessary bank transfer details.
- Once we have received the deposit we will start arranging interviews for you.
- After one company has selected you, we will help you to make the documents.
- At this moment, we take care of the rest of the things.
Other relevant information:
OTHER INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS
Internships in Canada