INTERNSHIPS IN CANADA
Our Internship program in Canada gives you the best opportunity to gain international professional work experience while embracing Canada’s most famous attribute – its friendliness! The program is open all year round which means you can get a full Canadian experience in a top location while working alongside your peers and improving your resume. Positions are available for students who want to move their career in any of these areas forward by getting hands on experience in a professional setting.
- - Canadian style resume revision
- - Interview preparation workshop
- - Guaranteed Internship Placement
- - Pre-departure information and advice
- - Welcome orientation (in Vancouver)
- - Assistance with social security, bank account etc.
- - Internet access & mail holding service
- - Support and monitoring throughout the duration of the program
What is not included?
Airfare, Medical Insurance, Visa and/or Work Permits Application Fee, Local Transportation, Food, Accommodation
Accounting | Advertising | Architecture | Arts And Culture | Biology - Biotechnology | Business Administration | Chemical Engineering | Civil Engineering | Construction Management | Design & Multimedia | Education | Electrical Engineering | Environmental Causes | Events Planning | Fashion | Film | Finance | Green Business | Hotel And Hospitality | Human Resources | International Trade | Law And Legal Services | Marketing | Mechanical Engineering | Media - Communications | Networking | Office Administration | Politics And Advocacy | Public Relations | Real Estate | Sales | Software Development | Tourism And Travel | Web Design | Web Programming | Information Systems
Dates & Duration
Available for 6 Months minimum, 1 year maximum
Start Date: all year round
Eligibility & Visa
To be eligible for the International Visa (Internship) category you must
Be a citizen of these countries.
- Australia | Austria | Chile | Costa Rica | Croatia | CzechRepublic | Estonia | France | Germany | Greece | Ireland | Latvia | Lithuania | Mexico | Norway | Poland | Slovakia | Slovenia | Spain | Sweden | Switzerland | Taiwan | Ukraine
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35 (inclusive);
- If English is not your first language, you must have a higher intermediate English Level
- Have the equivalent of C$2,500 (1,716€ approx.) to help to cover your expenses during your stay, please note you may have to present evidence of these funds when you enter Canada;
- Evidence of Health-care insurance for the duration of your stay in Canada.
- Pay Visa Fee of C$150 (103€ approx.) online to the Canadian Embassy.
- Be registered as a student in a post-secondary institution or in a training centre in your country;
- Have received a signed letter of offer or contract for a work placement or internship in Canada that meets the requirements of your academic curriculum in Europe; and
- Not have participated in the International Visa category before.
Send the application form, copy of your passport, a copy of a certificate from your Post-Secondary institution or University that proves you are currently registered as a student and your resume
2. Skype Admittance Consultation
You will partake in a Skype consultation. We will receive the report with the result of the interview. This email will serve as a confirmation letter for the placement.
3. Program Registration
To confirm registration, you have to send a deposit 800€ to Spain Internship account.
4. Placement Process
We will then begin the placement process. A placement coordinator will revise resume, conduct interview preparation, arrange a Skype internship interview, confirm the internship placement, and collect the internship offer letter.
Once Spain Internship receives internship offer letter, you pay the remaining fee 400€ to Spain Internship account.
6. Visa Application
Spain Internship will assist you in applying for the relevant visa
You arrive in Canada and attend an orientation (if in Vancouver), and meet with the host company supervisor to begin the internship.
If you are interested in applying, do not hesitate to contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org