Hospitality Jobs in Canada
Hospitality is one of Canada’s most evolving sectors so we have designed a program to give you a chance to experience it first-hand.
Our Hospitality Internship Program gives you the best opportunity to gain international professional work experience while embracing Canada’s most famous attribute – its friendliness!
Working as a Front Desk agent in Banff, serving customers at a top restaurant in Vancouver Island or greeting holidaymakers at a ski resort in Jasper: these are just some of the many positions that our team have developed through long lasting relationships with hotels and resorts across Canada.
The program is open all year round which means you can get a full Canadian experience in a top location while working alongside your peers and improving your resume. Positions are available for students who want to move their career in hospitality forward by getting hands on experience in a professional setting.
- - Canadian-style resume revision
- - Interview preparation workshop
- - Guaranteed Hospitality Internship Placement
- - Pre-departure information and advice
- - Welcome orientation (in Vancouver)
- - Assistance with social security, bank account etc.
- - Internet access & mail holding service
- - Support and monitoring throughout the duration of the program
What is not included?
Airfare, Medical Insurance, Visa and/or Work Permits Application Fee, Local Transportation, Food, Accommodation
Dates & Duration
Available for 6 Months minimum, 1 year maximum - Start Date: all year round
Salary & Benefits
Salary C$9,75-12,00 per hour
Vancouver - Western Canada Touristic Resorts located in the Canadian Rocky Mountains, Pacific Coast, Vancouver Island, and The Okanagan.
Eligibility & Visa
To be eligible for the International Visa (Internship) category you must:
- - be a citizen of these countries.
| || |
- -be between the ages of 18 and 35 (inclusive);
- - have the equivalent of C$2,500 (1,598€ approx.) to help cover your expenses at the beginning of your stay, please note you may have to present evidence of these funds when you enter Canada;
- - evidence of Health-care insurance for the duration of your stay in Canada.
- - pay Visa Fee of C$150 (96€ approx.) online to the Canadian Embassy.
- - be registered as a student in a post-secondary institution or in a training centre in your country;
- - have received a signed letter of offer or contract for a work placement or internship in Canada that meets the requirements of your academic curriculum in Europe; and
- - not have participated in the International Visa category before.
– Send the application form, copy of your passport and your resume.
2. Skype Admittance Consultation
– You will partake in a Skype consultation. We will receive the report with the result of the interview. This email will serve as a confirmation letter for the placement.
3. Program Registration
– To confirm registration, you will have to send a deposit of 400€ to the Spain Internship account.
4. Placement Process
– We will then begin the placement process. A placement coordinator will revise your resume, conduct interview preparation, arrange a Skype interview, confirm the internship placement and collect the internship offer letter.
– Once Spain Internship receives an internship offer letter, the remainder of the fees amounting to 800€ must be paid to the Spain Internship account.
6. Visa Application
– Spain Internship will assist you with applying for the relevant visa
– On arrival in Canada you will attend an orientation (if in Vancouver), and meet with the host company supervisor in order to begin the internship.
If you are interested in applying, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com