City Job & Resort Job Program in Canada.
Paid Internships and Work Placements.
Resort Jobs and Internships programs
Our resort program is specially designed for those who want to work in or experience a top resort in Canada. Located in the most touristic destinations, you can work in places like the Rocky Mountains ski resorts, Okanagan Valley or Jasper. This opportunity is open to almost every country for a one year duration. Certain countries such as Ireland, Australia and France can enjoy a two year experience.
Our program is open all year round, and participants are receiving introductary sessions, full interview support, resume revision, subsidized staff accommodation and other benefits such as discounts for ski passes and more.
It is a great option for ski lovers who are looking for an experience abroad. It is possible to participate for both summer or winter seasons.
During summer (May-June till September) our resorts offer tourists plenty of activities like hiking, biking, sightseeing, horse riding, excursions.... In winter season (October till May) customers normally come to practice skiing, snowboarding and any kind of snow sport.
City Jobs and Internship Programs
Our city job program is a really good option for those who prefer to stay in bigger cities like Vancouver and it is open all year round.
Besides the normal benefits you also get 1 night's hostel accommodation which gives you a place to stay to stay upon your arrival.
Most of these placements and positions are in Vancouver which is a top city full of activities, nightlife, hiking treks and ski slopes.
From beautiful beaches to rainforests it is considered to be one of the best places to live.
The city is full of tourists all year round, therefore there are always opportunities in Hospitality, F&B and retail as well as other areas. This is a great way to earn a living while improving your english and getting an international experience!
- CV preparation
- Interview assistance
- Guaranteed internship job placement
- One night's hostel accommodation including breakfast
- Welcome orientation (in Vancouver)
- Assistance with social security, bank account etc.
- Internet access & mail holding service
- Support and monitoring throughout the duration of the program
- Certificate of completion
What is not included?
Flight tickets, Health insurance, Visas and/or Work Permits Application Fee, Transportation, Food, Accommodation
Work Holiday Visa Countries
| || |
City Job program
From 4 months to 1 year
2 years for French, Irish and Australian citizens, due to specific visa features
Job Resort - Dates & Duration
From 4 months to 1 year. Maximum based on visa/permit permission.
2 years for French, Irish, and Australian citizens, due to specific visa features
Start Date Summer: May to June
Start Date Winter: October to November
Types of jobs/internships available
Entry-level positions in the service or hospitality industry;
| || |
City Job - Salary & Benefits
Minimum salary $10.25+ per hour
Job Resort - Salary & Benefits
Minimum salary $9.75+ per hour
Staff Accommodation available at discounted price
City Job - Location
Job Resort - Locations
BC & Alberta Top Resorts; The Rocky Mountain (Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper etc.), The Okanagan, Vancouver Island, Pacific Coast
- If English is not your first language, you must have an intermediate English Language Level
- Available for 4 months minimum
- Must qualify for the appropriate work permit and/or visa
- Permits Recommended: IEC Working Holiday
1. Application – Send the application form, copy of candidate’s passport and Resume.
2. Skype Admittance Consultation – Candidate will partake in a Skype consultation.
3. Program Registration – To confirm registration, the candidate sends the deposit (50% of total gross fee) to Spain Internship after successful consultation.
4. Visa Application – Spain Internship will assist the client in applying for the relevant visa (Working Holiday).
5. Payment – Once a visa is granted, the candidate pays the remaining fee (50%) to Spain Internship.
CITY JOB PROGRAM:
6. Arrival – Pre arrival information is provided. Two to three days prior to arrival, a job interview will be arranged, and interview information will be sent to the candidate. Candidate arrives in Canada and attends orientation and interview preparation.
7. Job Interview – Candidate attends the job interview. Once job is confirmed, we will begin monitoring.
RESORT JOB PROGRAM:
6. Placement Process –A placement coordinator will revise your resume, conduct interview preparation, arrange a job interview and finally confirm the job position before coming to Canada.
7. Arrival – Candidate arrives in Canada and attends orientation (if in Vancouver), travels to chosen resort and meets with designated resort representative to begin working.
Price of the program + disccount
Spain Internship will keep the following:
- €250 when candidate is registered but decides to cancel before an interview has been arranged.
- 50% when the candidate decides to cancel after an interview has been arranged.
- No refund if a candidate decides to cancel after a job offer has been made.