Intern in Denmark, the country of Vikings and Legos
Once the seat of Viking raiders and later a major north European power, Denmark has evolved into a modern, prosperous nation that participates in the general political and economic integration of Europe. Denmark is also the birthplace of one of the world’s most popular toys, Lego. There is no better place in the world where one can buy Lego bricks than at the Legoland theme park in Billund.
Erasmus Internship in Copenhagen, Denmark: progressive culture and economy
Denmark is one of the Nordic countries and has a socially progressive culture. For instance, Denmark was the first country to legalize registered partnerships for same-sex couples and the first country to legalize pornography in 1969. The economy in Denmark is very fair and is also known for having the worlds most flexible labour market. This, combined with the fact that Denmark ranks 5th in nominal GDP in the world makes Denmark a very desirable place to intern.
Internship Fields Available in Denmark
Spain Internship offers a wide variety of placements in a lot of different fields in Denmark. Our positions are most frequently in the areas of:
- Business and Management
- It and Engeneering
- Digital design
- Marketing and Communications
Benefits of the Placements
The vast majority of our placements in Denmark are paid positions. Only a small number of them are unpaid. However, all of our positions offer a great opportunity to gain practical experience and knowledge essential for anyone's CV. It also provides a great opportunity to immerse yourself in a new language and culture.
Duration of the Internships in Denmark
The lenghts of the placements we offer in Denmark vary depending on what sector the position is in and what type of service you avail of. Positions in the Hospitality & Tourism field can last from 8 weeks to 6 months. Positions in the Business sector will typically last for 3 to 12 months. However, those who avail of our premium service may be able to get shorter placements in this sector.
What is the Cost of Living in Denmark?
A modest room in a shared apartment in Denmark will typically cost around 350-550€ per month depending on its location. An apartment in Denmark will usually cost between 900€-1500€ depending on the area.
Documentation: What you need to know to prepare for your internship in Denmark!
If you are an EU citizen you will not need a Visa to come to Denmark. All you need to do is to register into the municipality of the relevant city!
If you are not an EU citizen you may need to obtain a Visa before coming to Denmark.
How do we work?
Our Premium Service for your greatest experience in Denmark
Total price is 490 €, VAT included.
For the mediation service, just contact us:
- Send us your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com and we will contact you for a personal assessment meeting.
- After we check your requirements and agree with the terms you need to sign our service contract and pay the deposit*, so we can immediately begin arranging your internship.
- After the interview, once you have been accepted by the company, we will close the payments and internship contracts. Note that you will be not be charged the rest of the fees if we do not find you the right internship.
* The deposit is 100€. In case that you are not accepted for an internship with the specified conditions, we will refund it in max. 48 hours after getting all bank transfer details.