Hungary was one of the countries under Soviet influence
Student placements in Hungary, the land of plains, thermal lakes and a unique language
Around half of the landscape of Hungary is covered in plains. As well, the world’s largest thermal lake can be found in Hungary. The country has numerous national parks and nature reserves. Another thing that defines Hungary is its beautiful language. The country differs from all its neighboring countries because of it. The language is neither Slavic nor Germanic, but Finno-Ugric, distantly related to Finnish and Estonian.
Intern in Hungary, a healthy, open, and growing economy
The Hungarian economy has been growing a lot due to strong foreign investment into the country. In fact, Hungary receives nearly 30% of all foreign investments in Central Europe. The economy is mid-sized, open and foreign capital is well-protected. In addition, the economy has strong labour, investment, business, and monetary freedoms with low corporate taxes. These facts make Hungary a desirable country to invest in and thus desirable to do an internship in.
Internship Fields Available in Hungary
Spain Internship offers a wide variety of placements in a lot of different fields in Hungary. Our positions are most frequently in the areas of:
- Tourism and Management
- Digital Marketing and Communication
- Education and Teaching
- Business and Management
- and more
Benefits of the Placements
The vast majority of our placements in Hungary are paid positions. Only a small number of them are unpaid. However, all of our positions offer a great opportunity to gain practical experience and knowledge essential for anyone's CV. It also provides a great opportunity to immerse yourself in a new language and culture.
Duration of the Internships
The lenght of the placements we offer in Hungary vary depending on what sector the position is in and what type of service you avail of. Positions in the Hospitality & Tourism field can last from 8 weeks to 6 months. Positions in the Business sector will typically last for 3 to 12 months. However, those who avail of our premium service may be able to get shorter placements in this sector.
What is the Cost of Living in Hungary?
A modest room in a shared apartment in Hungary will typically cost around 200-350€ per month depending on its location. An apartment in Hungary will usually cost between 600€-800€ depending on the area.
Documentation: What you need to know to prepare for your internship in Hungary!
If you are an EU citizen you will not need a Visa to come to Hungary. All you will need to do is to register in the municipality of the relevant city and get your student citizens number!
If you are not an EU citizen you may need to obtain a Visa before coming to Hungary.
How do we work?
Our Premium Service for your greatest experience in Hungary
Total price is 490 €, VAT included.
For the mediation service, just contact us:
- Send us your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com and we will contact you for a personal assessment meeting.
- After we check your requirements and agree with the terms you need to sign our service contract and pay the deposit*, so we can immediately begin arranging your internship.
- After the interview, once you have been accepted by the company, we will close the payments and internship contracts. Note that you will be not be charged the rest of the fees if we do not find you the right internship.
* The deposit is 100€. In case that you are not accepted for an internship with the specified conditions, we will refund it in max. 48 hours after getting all bank transfer details.