Student placements in the worlds third richest country
The GDP per capita in Luxembourg is the worlds highest. The economy is also characterized by very high-income, low inflation and unemployment, and moderate growth. Nowadays, the most important part of the country’s economy comes from the banking and financial sector as Luxembourg is the worlds second largest investment fund center in the world. If you need work experience in the financial sector during your internship, Luxembourg is the place to go.
Internship Fields Available in Luxembourg
Spain Internship offers a wide variety of placements in a lot of different fields in Luxembourg. Our positions are most frequently in the areas of:
- Business and Managent
- Finance and Accounting
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Digital Marketing and Communication
- and more
Benefits of the Placements in Luxembourg
The vast majority of our placements in Luxembourg are paid positions. Only a small number of them are unpaid. However, all of our positions offer a great opportunity to gain practical experience and knowledge essential for anyone's CV. It also provides a great opportunity to immerse yourself in a new language and culture.
Duration of the Internships
The lenght of the placements we offer in Luxembourg vary depending on what sector the position is in and what type of service you avail of. Positions in the Hospitality & Tourism field can last from 8 weeks to 6 months. Positions in the Business sector will typically last for 3 to 12 months. However, those who avail of our premium service may be able to get shorter placements in this sector.
What is the Cost of Living in Luxembourg?
A modest room in a shared apartment in Luxembourg will typically cost around 600-800€ per month depending on its location. An apartment in Luxembourg will usually cost between 1200€-2600€ depending on the area.
Documentation: What you need to know to prepare for your internship in Luxembourg!
If you are an EU citizen you will not need a Visa to come to Luxembourg. All you will need to do is to register in the municipality of the relevant city and get your student citizens number!
If you are not an EU citizen you may need to obtain a Visa before coming to Luxembourg.
How do we work?
Our Premium Service for your greatest experience in Luxembourg
Total price is 850 €, VAT included.
For the mediation service, just contact us:
- Send us your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you for a personal assessment meeting.
- After we check your requirements and agree with the terms you need to sign our service contract and pay the deposit*, so we can immediately begin arranging your internship.
- After the interview, once you have been accepted by the company, we will close the payments and internship contracts. Note that you will be not be charged the rest of the fees if we do not find you the right internship.
* The deposit is 150€. In case that you are not accepted for an internship with the specified conditions, we will refund it in max. 48 hours after getting all bank transfer details.