Student placement in the Netherlands, the ‘orange’ country with a strong working culture
The Netherlands is also well known for clogs, polders and dikes, windmills and herrings. Queen’s Day is a national holiday, called “orange madness” where everybody wears, drinks and thinks orange.
Internship in Holland, a dynamic and open economy
During and after the Dutch Golden Age, the Dutch people built up a commercial and colonial empire, which quickly fell apart after the Second World War. The Netherlands has a developed economy and has been playing a special role in European economics for many centuries. One of the largest natural gas fields in the world is situated in The Netherlands. Amsterdam is the financial and business capital and also the 5th busiest tourist destination in Europe.
Internship Fields Available in The Netherlands
Spain Internship offers a wide variety of placements in a lot of different fields in The Netherlands. Our positions are most frequently in the areas of:
- Business and Management
- Digital Marketing and Communication
- Financing and Accounting
- Education and Teaching
- and more
Benefits of the Placements
The vast majority of our placements in The Netherlands are paid positions. Only a small number of them are unpaid. However, all of our positions offer a great opportunity to gain practical experience and knowledge essential for anyone's CV. It also provides a great opportunity to immerse yourself in a new language and culture.
Duration of the Internships
The lenght of the placements we offer in The Netherlands vary depending on what sector the position is in and what type of service you avail of. Positions in the Hospitality & Tourism field can last from 8 weeks to 6 months. Positions in the Business sector will typically last for 3 to 12 months. However, those who avail of our premium service may be able to get shorter placements in this sector.
What is the Cost of Living in The Netherlands?
A modest room in a shared apartment in The Netherlands will typically cost around 300-600€ per month depending on its location. An apartment in The Netherlands will usually cost between 1000€-1500€ depending on the area.
Documentation: What you need to know to prepare for your internship in The Netherlands!
If you are an EU citizen you will not need a Visa to come to The Netherlands. All you will need to do is to register in the municipality of the relevant city and get your student citizens number!
If you are not an EU citizen you may need to obtain a Visa before coming to The Netherlands.
How do we work?
Our Premium Service for your greatest experience in The Netherlands
Total price is 590 €, VAT included.
For the mediation service, just contact us:
- Send us your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com and we will contact you for a personal assessment meeting.
- After we check your requirements and agree with the terms you need to sign our service contract and pay the deposit*, so we can immediately begin arranging your internship.
- After the interview, once you have been accepted by the company, we will close the payments and internship contracts. Note that you will be not be charged the rest of the fees if we do not find you the right internship.
* The deposit is 150€. In case that you are not accepted for an internship with the specified conditions, we will refund it in max. 48 hours after getting all bank transfer details.