A country with a glorious history
The history of the United Kingdom goes all the way back to the medieval ages. However, the days of glory for UK was during the 19th century when the British empire covered around 25% of the known world and was the largest empire in history. The country still has 14 overseas territories as remnants of that time. British influence can still be seen in the language, culture, and society all over the world.
Internship in UK, the birth place of industrialization!
As the country was the world’s first industrialized country and the foremost power until the early 20th century, it has a strong influence on the economy, culture, science and politics in the world. The economy of the United Kingdom is the seventh-largest in the world. In addition, the capital city of London is one of the main centers of the global economy, along with New York City and Tokyo. These facts make the UK one of the most desirable places to do an internship in!
Internship Fields Available in United Kingdom
Spain Internship offers a wide variety of placements in a lot of different fields in Hungary. Our positions are most frequently in the areas of:
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Business and Management
- Digital Marketing and Communication
- It and Engineering
- and more
Benefits of the Placements
The vast majority of our placements in United Kingdom are paid positions. Only a small number of them are unpaid. However, all of our positions offer a great opportunity to gain practical experience and knowledge essential for anyone's CV. It also provides a great opportunity to immerse yourself in a new language and culture.
Duration of the Internships
The lenght of the placements we offer in United Kingdom vary depending on what sector the position is in and what type of service you avail of. Positions in the Hospitality & Tourism field can last from 8 weeks to 6 months. Positions in the Business sector will typically last for 3 to 12 months. However, those who avail of our premium service may be able to get shorter placements in this sector.
What is the Cost of Living in United Kingdom?
A modest room in a shared apartment in United Kingdom will typically cost around 200-350€ per month depending on its location. An apartment in United Kingdom will usually cost between 600€-800€ depending on the area.
Documentation: What you need to know to prepare for your internship in United Kingdom!
If you are an EU citizen you will not need a Visa to come to United Kingdom. All you will need to do is to register in the municipality of the relevant city and get your student citizens number!
If you are not an EU citizen you may need to obtain a Visa before coming to United Kingdom.
How do we work?
Our Premium Service for your greatest experience in United Kingdom
Total price is 490 €, VAT included.
For the mediation service, just contact us:
- Send us your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you for a personal assessment meeting.
- After we check your requirements and agree with the terms you need to sign our service contract and pay the deposit*, so we can immediately begin arranging your internship.
- After the interview, once you have been accepted by the company, we will close the payments and internship contracts. Note that you will be not be charged the rest of the fees if we do not find you the right internship.
* The deposit is 100€. In case that you are not accepted for an internship with the specified conditions, we will refund it in max. 48 hours after getting all bank transfer details.