Our collaborator is one of the top English Academies in Spain, with more than 20 years of experience in the field of Education. Currently, they have more than 50 centers all around Spain. They offer English classes for all ages and levels and they are official Trinity and TOEFL examination centers, and a Cambridge preparation center. This internship program is particularly beneficial to those applicants who are interested in obtaining professional development experience in education under the supervision of experienced professionals in the field. Interns will have ample opportunity to teach, develop lesson plans, and evaluate student performance, and will, in turn, receive feedback on their teaching.
The requirements of the candidate (including educational qualifications aptitudes, linguistics skills or anything else relevant for the role):
- Engish as native standard or C1 level
- Studies related to education or the English language or previous teaching experience
- Computer skills
- Able to provide a training agreement from an educational institution (University, former University,...).
The daily tasks of the vacancy:
- Assisting classes for optimal results.
- Aiding students with aspects such as pronunciation and grammar.
- Enriching the students' knowledge in the English culture and values.
- Facilitating activities such as group tasks.
The benefits of the position (include remuneration, anything candidates will gain from the experience e.g. working closely with experts in the field etc…):
- 340€ gross per month
- 20h per week
- Arroyo de la Miel, Malaga (Spain)