Our collaborator is an investment banking firm with a focus on energy and infrastructure financial advisory. The company is founded in over 20 years ago by senior investment bankers. The company advises corporations on private capital raises, leveraged buyouts and mergers and acquisitions in energy and infrastructure industries globally. Now their team is looking for professional and passionate interns for global advisory position.
Global Advisory position
- Support senior bankers in researching and creating marketing pitch materials, building financial models to value potential clients, and researching companies.
- Assist in active equity and merger & acquisition transaction execution including financial analysis, model creation, drafting memoranda, creating data rooms, and any other support services required to assist in closing an engagement.
- Travel to client meetings, drafting sessions, road show stops and due diligence as needed.
- Participate in any other requests from senior bankers or clients.
- Bachelor’s degree required; business or economics degree preferred.
- Internship or prior work experience in financial services industry is a big plus.
- Proving track record in university studies is required.
- Should be detail oriented with strong analytical abilities.
- Have excellent mathematical, writing, verbal and computer skills.
- Ability to adapt and work under pressure.
- Able to manage expectations of senior bankers while working on projects simultaneously.
- General understanding of accounting and finance.
- Committed to satisfying internal and external customers.
Location: Manhattan, NY.
Duration: 2-6 months.
If you want to apply, contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org