Our collaborator is an investment banking firm with a focus on energy and infrastructure financial advisory. The company operates around the world, sourcing capital, acquiring and selling assets and entities, and structuring related financing's within single markets and across international regions. Since its inception, company has participated in over US$50 billion in completed transactions. Company's recognized global reputation and expertise bring market credibility to each assignment and attract cutting-edge transactions.
The company offers a wide range of financial services from mergers and acquisitions to capital solicitations, non-recourse financing and export credit agency advisory. Company's international offices, including places like Germany, England, India, and more, have developed further specialties and expertise related to the markets, in which they participate.
- Support senior bankers in researching and creating marketing pitch materials, building financial models to value potential clients, and researching companies as determined by senior bankers in the technology sector.
- Assist in active equity and merger & acquisition transaction execution including, but not limited to: financial analysis, model creation, drafting memoranda, due diligence, attending client meetings and drafting sessions, creating data rooms, and any other support services required to assist in closing an engagement.
- Travel to client meetings, drafting sessions, road show stops and due diligence as necessary.
- Participate in any other requests from senior bankers or clients.
- Bachelor’s degree required; business or economics degree preferred
- Internship or prior work experience in financial services industry preferred
- Proven track record in university studies required
- Detail oriented with strong analytical abilities
- Excellent mathematical, writing, verbal and computer skills
- Ability to adapt to new tasks with little notice
- Ability to manage expectations of senior bankers while working on projects simultaneously
- General understanding of accounting and finance
- Committed to satisfying internal and external customers
Location: Manhattan, NY
Duration: 3 months
Stipend: transportation costs
Start: As soon as possible