Our collaborator is a clothing brand for the woman who craves fashion as beautifully uncommon as she is. Company crafts thoughtfully designed garments that bridge the gap between fashion and art. Fusing sophisticated silhouettes with a whimsical, youthful spirit.
• Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
• Website and social media optimization
• Keyword analysis
• Cost/benefit analysis
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, how the participants of each platform use and engage, and how each platform works uniquely.
• Excellent written and communication skills, an ability to generate original and interesting content, writing articles for the blog section.
• An ability to reach out and co-ordinate editorial pulls with stylists and editors to increase brand outreach in publications and generate awareness.
• An ability to carry out extensive research with regards to upcoming fashion events, art exhibitions and potential collaborations with industry professionals.
• A creative thinker who understands the brands DNA and can engage the target market.
• Working knowledge of SEO including keyword research is a plus.
• Hyper organized,diligent and some body who can bring new ideas to the table
Location: New York City
Duration: 3-4 months
A Bachelor's degree, Previous fashion internships and social media experience is a must. Interns will gain hands-on experience in exchange for college credit.
If you are interested in an international experience you can take a look at all our International internships to find the one which will best fit to your needs. Or, if you are interested in the field of this internship take a look at our Marketing internships.