This company offers unique internship opportunities for exceptional students and university graduates all year long. Interns receive real-world business experience in a tropical, major tourist destination. Internship is great for those looking for a career in tourism, marketing, sales, and business fields. The partnership we form with our interns provides exciting opportunities and lifelong contacts. You can choose from top US tourist destinations for this internship like: Key West (Florida), Destin (Florida) Myrtle Beach (South Carolina) and San Diego (California)!
• Training with industry experts.
• Expense-based compensation.
• Excellent living accommodations.
• Amazing business opportunities available.
• Fully accredited internship for most universities.
• First-hand experience in the following areas:
• SALES (including on the sales floor experiences)
• MARKETING PROMOTIONS
• ASSIST IN INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
• BASIC BUSINESS RESPONSABILITIES
• Assist in promotional strategies and product development
• Assist in writing and editing sales and marketing materials
• Complete sales-related and marketing administrative projects
• Customer sales and service
• Attending meetings
• Brainstorming ideas for future product development
• General office tasks
• PR and marketing
• Currently studying or have completed a first/second degree in Travel and Tourism, PR, Marketing, Business Fields, or Modern Languages
• Good English Skills
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• The ability to think quickly and creatively
• A friendly, flexible outlook and the ability to manage their own work in a fast and international environment
• Excellent problem-solving skills
Duration: 6-12 months
Compensation: $600 per month plus housing!
If you are interested in an international experience you can take a look at all our International internships to find the one which will best fit to your needs. Or, if you are interested in the field of this internship take a look at our Marketing internships.