We found an amazing HR opportunity right in New York City! You don't want to miss this!What better way to make your resume stand out above the others than with an HR internship in one of the biggest cities in the USA?
Based out of Midtown Manhattan, the company is a leading boutique brokerage. Dynamic, rapidly growing tech driven firm that provides ongoing support to their agents while developing proprietary real estate technology and software. The company has a large in-house services division well-versed in both traditional and innovative marketing strategies.
They are seeking to hire a Human Resources/Administration Intern to strengthen our operations team. The intern will be responsible for the oversight of various HR projects and will work closely with the HR manager. It is a perfect position to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic and fast growing firm in the busy market of NYC.
• Assist the HR Manager with managing day-to-day HR duties
• Create and post job descriptions, review internship applications, coordinate and participate in interviews and assist in selecting qualified candidates
• Evaluate and refine recruitment and selection systems to attract talented and qualified applicants
• Support general HR administration, e.g. the onboarding of new hires
• Assist with creation and development of training tools and materials
• Create and upload content for the company wiki
• Assist the HR and business development department with special projects and assignments as requested
• Undergraduate or recently graduated student pursuing a major in HR, Business Administration, Economics or Psychology
• Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize work effectively and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Proactive, self-starter with strong problem solving and communication skills
• Strong computer skills and interest in technology
• Commitment to customer service
• Team-oriented work ethic
• Learn about American HR activities and build a foundation for a successful career.
• Be part of a young, energetic, and professional team that promotes collaboration.
• Take part in social and team-building opportunities.
• Work in an office located in the center of NYC.
Duration: 6 months
Location: New York City
Start Date: ASAP
Compensation: Lunch and Transportation