Placement: EU Text translator/reviser internship in Riga, Latvia
Our collaborator, located in Riga operates as a regional competence centre for Nordic, Baltic, and Russian languages. This company is employs around 55 employees, with 35 professional translators working in their native languages. Now they are looking fon an international intern to join their team!
Their long-term customers include European Union institutions and other international organizations as well as a wide range of private companies within various industries. Their specific knowledge areas are: manufacturing, technical, and legal, in addition to healthcare and IT.
- Translation and revision of EU-related texts
- Swedish – native
- English – excellent command
- German – very good command
Knowledge of other official EU language(s) will be considered a strong advantage.
Salary and other benefits:
- Monthly remuneration of 300 EUR
- Support in relocation and paid accommodation for the whole term of internship
- Preferably have education in a relevant area and some linguistic or translation experience
- Have good teamwork and communication skills and willingness and ability to work within tight deadlines
- Be motivated to work productively on daily basis and excel in your work.
Working hours: From 9.00 till 18.00
If you are interested in this placement please contact us by e-mail on: email@example.com