Our collaborator is an in-house design team.They design all elements that influnce the customers´perspective of printed and online marketing collateral, the concepts of Graphical User Interface and the Industrial Design language of their awarded line of digital music products. Now they are looking for professional and passionate Graphic Designer to join their team.
- Conceptualize and execute high-quality designs with the guidance of their Chief Brand Architect.
- Design collateral for print advertising campaigns and POS material, including posters, direct mailings and magazine ads.
- Supporting web design team in designing e-commerce website.
- Assisting the Industrial design team in defining and creating new design language concepts.
- Research, develop, implement and adhere to design practices.
- Adobe's Creative Suite package (preferably Version 4), especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator skills are proficiency.
- Good demonstrattion of typography, color, composition and hierarchy.
- Ability to collaterate design concepts and prototypes in many ways.
- Have good illustrative skills.
- Have Online and print Direct Marketing experience (direct mail, email, banner ads, etc.)
- Familiar with basic web technologies and Flash design and/or Actionscript is a BIG plus.
- Has experience in 3D rendering and illustration is also a plus.
- Should be self-motivated, and have a optimistic positive attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines & multi-task under pressure.
- Very good communication skills.
- Organized and detail in every aspect of work.
Required education & experience
BA/BS (or in process) in graphic arts, communications or related discipline, design/art.
Location: San Francisco.
Stipend: $500 per month
Duration: 6 months