Our collaborator is a hostel chain with various facilities all over the world and recently founded a new hostel in Panama, Central America. Their hostels are very modern and elegant, focusing on giving their guests the home feeling. They keen to create a warm and relaxing atmosphere for their guests, as well as offer fun, comfort, tranquility and security in a wonderful area. They organize different events and activities like Music Concerts, Photography exhibitions and some outdoor activities such as day tours (bike or walk), cruises, clubs, and night scenery walks.
- Welcoming the guests, providing information about the hostel and the city. Answer questions and speak with the guests during the check-in and check-out process
- Provide everything what guests need
- Assist guests with the feedback questionnaire
- You will be involved in a process of development and creation of daily, weekly and monthly events organized for guests of the hostel
- Contacting suppliers and be in charge of the entire process of ordering necessary resources for every event
- Organize and prepare the venue for events and be in charge of its execution
- Participate and collaborate in various activities of other departments like Sales, Marketing, Reservations, etc.
- High level of English
- Good social skills and communication skills
- Professional attitude and high motivation
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to work in a multifunctional team
Salary and other benefits:
- 2 meals a day
- Free activities: surf classes, whale watching, kite surfing, snorkeling tours
- Small financial help
Working hours: 40 hours per week. The schedule is flexible, it varies between 5 and 8 hours per day, working 5 days per week between Monday to Sunday.
If you are interested contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org