Are you looking for the opportunity to work for an award winning accelerator program? The team is looking for a talented graduate who comes from a film and potentially design background.
As a junior graphic designer you will be responsible to manage and maintain the branding. You’ll be working on many aspects of marketing and PR. You will be designing marketing & graphical materials, from banners to folders, from presentations to websites, and from infographics to newsletters. As part of our team, you’ll also help preparing the program, work on some social media, organize several events and assist the startups that are in our program.
Company has grown quickly since 2010 to become Europe’s leading (and largest) startup accelerator. This massive growth has opened up opportunities for a small group of exceptional people to lead all aspects of scaling the organisation.
- working knowledge of Final Cut Pro, iMovie, or a similar platform
- working knowledge of Adobe creative package including Photoshop and inDesign
- implements creativity in every task
- someone looking to build up his/her portfolio
- enjoys working in a fast pace environment
- uses own initiative to execute tasks
- gets stuff done
- observant and proactive
- has a good sense of humor
Nice to have:
- interest in startups
- interest in events
- Develop an understanding of how the best startups run
- Opportunity to network with “big boys”; investors, Internet of Things and Big Data experts, serial entrepreneurs, etc.
- you get to play and polish your ping pong skills
- work in the coolest working space in Barcelona
Start date: ASAP for approximately 6 months
Don’t fit exactly?
We realize nobody fits an exact role description. Don’t fit the spec perfectly but have unique skills that enable you to become an outstanding event assistant.
We don’t hire great backgrounds, we hire great people. If you have a passion for joining an amazing team we would love to hear from you!