Placement: Paid IT trainee in Madrid, Spain
Our colleague is a provider of globalization services to the world’s leading enterprises. Delivering services and solutions through its unique OneWorld Platform, the company enables enterprises to drive globalization strategies, processes, and operations, leveraging maximum benefit from their multilingual assets and localization technology investments. The company is committed to achieving value for the marketplace by the best use of innovation, process, and technology.
Your tasks would be:
The primary duties of the trainees will be to work with their departments on a variety of tasks such as:
- Vendor qualification
- Internet research
- Resource allocation
- Daily use of OneWorld Platform
- Translation technology management
We are looking for:
We are interested in recruiting students to work as trainees within the company. We are interested in trainees of all nationalities to help support vendor management and traffic management with administrative, negotiation and language tasks. The trainee’s main responsibility will be supporting the indicated departments during certain phases of the daily work.
- A full command of English and ideally, but not essentially, a basic level of Spanish
- IT skills and knowledge of translation or localization tools would be an advantage
- An agreement with your university is needed to do an internship with us
- Dresscode: Business casual
Salary and other benefits:
- General Company Orientation
- Internship mentor
- Someone who observes the trainee’s progress and gives guidance on professional development
- Compensation for travel 50€ every week.
If you become interested, contact us via e-mail: email@example.com