Our collaborator is an E-commerce company who sells and produces personalized home decor at a high standard of quality and sustainability using the latest technology. Their offices are located in Sabadell, Barcelona, Spain.
Their team consists of talented people from the decoration and e-commerce industry and their goal is to boost the decoration sector by giving the customers an opportunity to be in direct contact with the producers and create personalized and unique products for each customer.
Being a reference in their field in Spain, they have expanded their business internationally.
- Creation of wireframes and web page prototypes.
- Collaboration with development team to ensure design implementation.
- Creation of graphics and other visual elements for the website.
- Optimization of user experience (UX) and web accessibility.
- Implementation of responsive design strategies for cross-device compatibility.
- Research of relevant web trends and technologies.
- Testing and debugging of website errors.
- Maintenance and updating of existing websites.
- English good level, Spanish will be a plus
- Knowledge in Web development:
- Knowledge of CSS frameworks, such as Bootstrap
REQUIREMENTS OF UX/UI WILL BE A PLUS
- Knowledge in UI design tools such as Sketch, inVision, Adobe XD, Figma, etc.
- Knowledge in:
- Wireframing (creating screen sketches for multiple devices)
- Prototyping (creating mockups using UX/UI design tools)
- Visual communication (for creating good UX experiences)
- Applying psychology principles in design
- Trends in UX design
- Using testing and debugging tools and Dev Tools (such as page speed)
- 500 EUR per months
- At least 30h per week
- Office in Sabadell (30 min from Barcelona)
- Young and dynamic environment.