Our collaborator is well known company specialized in the Project Based Services department. Being a fast growing company, they are looking for an intern to work in their offices in Madrid. You will join the organization's Accounts Receivable departments. The Accounts Receivable team is responsible for maximizing cash flow to the corporation through the timely collection of invoices and management administration of the organization dept. You will be fully involved in daily operations applying account receivable and payment allocation processes. Their ideal candidate is someone interested in developing a career in the world of business technology. If you are an accountable and hands-on person and you want to learn from professionals, then this is your chance.
Tasks that can be required:
- - Get to know different financial processes in a multicultural environment
- - Tasks related to financial forecasts
- - Dealing with small debt customers collection
- - Processing refunds and write off requests
- - Searching for unallocated payments
- - Checking cases of Direct Debit rejections
- - Managing requests from customers
- - Helping the team members with any query
Fluent in English,
Another European language will be considered as a plus.
- - Self organizing
- - Team player
- - Effective and committed
- - Willing to work within a multinational environment
Duration: Minimum of 3 months, flexible
Preffered study area:
Administration / Economics
Commercial sales / Accounting
Free meal tickets.
Practical & Project based
If you are interested in this placement please contact us by e-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org