Our collaborators have launched a tool based on artificial intelligence and big data that analyses genomic data from groups of patients in order to determine their risk of developing a disease and identify their response to medicines. It has the capacity to analyze more than 32,000 genomic data per patient with readings of up to one million times, providing a prediction with a reliability of 95%. With this tool, they support physicians' decisions based on the invaluable information contained in patients' DNA, improving medical and pharmaceutical care outcomes.
- Managing procedures
- Planning strategies for the continuous improvement of a technology-based business
- Keep the documentary and procedural management in order
- Studies related to Business Administration
- Spanish fluent
- Familiar with tax procedures
- Ability to solve problems