Our collaborator has built the first contact point to healthcare! It is a digital health company located in Berlin, Germany that combines the convenience of the web and mobile world with the quality and reliability of a doctor’s visit. With their app and web service users get the access to healthcare anytime, anywhere, as if you have “your doctor on your smartphone”. They are a team of highly motivated professionals with backgrounds in tech and medicine.
The position is located in Berlin starting as soon as possible for 6 months.
The company is looking for a Business Operations Trainee with the desire to learn, love of the online space and an affinity for data. The trainee’s efforts will help influence business, product, marketing and advertising strategies by converting data into actionable insights, enabling marketing solutions and driving improvement within global products.
Additionally, tasks include KPI monitoring and analyses and develop methods for improvement. You have the opportunity to take responsibility over your own assignments, and to work closely with the founders to track and manage important projects.
The company is looking for a motivated individual (m/f) who wants to take an active role in the following process:
● Develop consistent KPIs to measure ongoing business performance
● Help defining requirements and provide technical expertise in measuring business performance of projects and campaigns
● Support business with adhoc insights
● Use your insight combined with mathematical, statistical and experimental tools & techniques to provide data driven conclusions while combining data from various sources (Web tracking tools, CRM data, DataBases, Files and others)
● Support on creating a datadriven analysis culture
● Help track and manage projects together with the department heads
● You have strong data analysis skills and a good knowledge of Excel.
● You love to work with numbers and can easily draw solid conclusions from data
● You are able to obtain fast solutions while working independently
● Handling multiple tasks and deadlines is no problem for you
● Excellent communication skills. You can explain your findings and convince your audience of the correctness of your implications
● Good German and English skills complete your profile
● You work directly with decision makers and have an impact on the organization
● You experience an excellent learning culture
● You are part of a young and enthusiastic team with direct contact to the founders
● You get the chance to work in the startup center of Berlin with the great opportunity to gain experience and kickoff your career
If you are interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org