Our collaborator is a well known company specialized in the design field. In order to improve interaction with their clients, get feedback, and quick approval on their designs, they are looking for an intern to work in their offices in Madrid.
Their ideal candidate is someone interested in developing a career in the world of designing. If you are an accountable and hands-on person and you want to learn from professionals, then this is your chance.
Tasks that can be required:
- - blogs, articles, newsletters, social media
- – improving the company’s appearance using blog, Twitter, Facebook, and other online properties
- – visiting company's events in the city (often outside of internship hours) and managing meetups for the community
- – Dealing with the media requests and creating relationships with industry journalists
- – Customer support – answer incoming questions and be involved in any online feedback forums
30 hours a week
If you are interested in this placement please contact us by e-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org