Placement: Finance and Administrative internship in Madrid, Spain
This is a language school offering wide range of Spanish lessons and accommodation services for adult students in the heart of Spain. They are dedicated to their work and offer well-structured services with competitive prices.
To carry out a series of Finance and Administrative activities with constant contact with staff from the other companies.
- Prepare accounting journals for sales and expenses
- Reconcile bank statements
- Prepare invoices and control payments
- Ensure all invoices are received and properly recorded
- Manage cash payments
- Reconcile receipts from credit card sales
- Account for payroll and employee taxes / social security
- Liaise with external advisors (tax, finance and employment) as appropriate
- Prepare and treat documents and updates daily files
Skills and requirements:
- Previous experience in accounting is required
- Strong communication skills: written (succinct, commercial, empathy, error free) and oral (linguistic skills, speak with conviction/authority, negotiation)
- Outgoing friendly personality. Capable of quickly developing a rapport / relationship of trust with clients (telephone, email and in person) and suppliers
- Excellent organisational / multitasking / prioritising skills
- Can do attitude / flexible attitude and approach to work
- Commercial with innovative ideas. Focus on cost management and revenue maximisation
- Cultural adeptness, dealing with staff and clients of diverse ethnicity, culture and language
- Strong IT knowledge (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Good level in English and Spanish
40 hours per week.
Distributed 9am until 6pm (3 days per week) and 2pm to 10pm (2 days a week)
6 months, or longer
Also three free Spanish lessons a week!
Become interested? Contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org