Our collaborator is well known company specialized in the Project Based Services department. Being a fast growing company, they are looking for an intern to work in their offices in Madrid. Their financial and planning department have an integrated role in driving business decisions, supporting operations and influencing business results. As an intern you will be part of the company that controls and reduces the cost of the center. They evaluate the initiatives in order to implement them on the center whenever they see a real opportunity of cost reduction. You will participate on the accounting closing and give support on the payments and billings and other general purchases. Their ideal candidate is someone interested in developing a career in the world of business technology. If you are an accountable and hands-on person and you want to learn from professionals, then this is your chance.
Tasks that can be required:
- - Make reports of financial numbers
- - Do analysis of monthly results
- - Forecasting
- - Get to know Financial and Planning Services in a multicultural background
- - Helping with payments and billings
- - Dealing with general purchases
Fluent in English,
Another European language will be considered as a plus.
- - Be Interested in forecasting and planning
- - Studying finance related studies
- - Capable of searching for cost reduces and similar things
- - Working within a multinational environment
- - Communication skills
- - Good knowledge of excell
Duration: minimum of 3 months, flexible
Preffered study area:
Business Financial, Accounting
Free meal tickets.
Practical & Project based
If you are interested in this placement please contact us by e-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org