Our partner is a new recruitment agency in Barcelona.
You will learn the job of a recruiter:
- A job that is in great demand by companies, with a future, that can be practised in a large number of different sectors once you have mastered the common base.
- A sales profession focused on people.
- You allow candidates to access a better career opportunity.
- You help companies to grow.
According to the best training standards & tools:
- They come from the best recruitment firms, where they learned a proven methodology that continues to make them successful with their clients.
- They also provide all the necessary tools: LinkedIn Recruiter, ATS/CRM specialized on recruitment to manage your application processes and campaigns.
Specialize in IT :
Probably the most important market at the moment. You will learn how to recruit Developers, Data-Scientists, Project Managers...
Work for interesting customers:
Their clients are mainly software publishers operating in strategic sectors of the French economy (Health, Energy, Civil Aviation), but also large consulting groups.
Participate in an entrepreneurial experience:
They are a fledgling firm, strengthened by the support of their clients, their experience and their investment, you should see this structure grow quite quickly and this is your opportunity to be among the first.
And of course, live an adventure in Barcelona, with offices located in the famous technological district of Poblenou!
· Sourcing of candidates via different media (LinkedIn, Mail, Phone, creation of ads)
· Candidate interview (First telephone interview: discovery of the candidate + presentation of available opportunities)
· Organization and follow-up of the recruitment process: Organize interviews, take feedback from the candidates / give them feedback from the client.
· Closing: it's time to convince the candidate to accept our client's offer!
· Very good oral & written expression in French.
· Ability to listen to others in an empathetic way.
· Ability to convince.
Any experience/diploma accepted.
· 700€ per month remuneration
· 4-day week: to be defined if no work one day in the week, or two free afternoons (Wednesday & Friday).
· Private office for the company in a renowned co-working in Barcelona, in the technological district of Poblenou.
They provide you the clients, the training and tools to find the right candidates!
LinkedIn Recruiter, automated prospecting software, assistance in writing messages and ads...