Our client is the #1 experience e-commerce in Spain. They are a very young company, located in the center of Barcelona. The average age of the team is under 30, half of them are under 25.
They are looking for two students to help them launch their ecommerce in France. After becoming the #1 in Spain, they're ready for a new challenge!
Through this internship, you will see a project start from the ground up. As part of this founding team, you will gain responsibility quickly and influence directly the results of the company. You will work very close with the management, you will be able to take decisions and be part of our entrepreneurial journey.
● Creating general content for the website and back-office
● Help us localize buttons, actions, and messages
● Build pay per click campaigns, particularly Google Ads
● Create marketing and sales materials
● Native French speaker with EU passport
● Excellent writing skills in French
● Working knowledge of English
Skills that we appreciate (though not compulsory)
● Working knowledge of Spanish
● Online marketing: SEO, SEM, UX
● 4-12 months internships (the longer the better)
● 600€ / month (8h/day)
● Copywriting / SEO training
● SEM training
● Email marketing training
● Sunny office in a lively area, full of shops and restaurants.
● You will be close to the Beach and to Collserola (Natural park, 22 times bigger than Central Park)
● Frequent team events: last ones Sushi Cooking Class and Indoor Skydiving