Placement: Internship in Accommodation Department in Madrid, Spain
This is a language school offering wide range of Spanish lessons and accommodation services for adult students in the heart of Spain. They are dedicated to their work and offer well-structured services with competitive prices.
To carry out a series of Business Administration and Customer Service activities.
- Respond to client queries through telephone and email
- Welcome students who book accommodation and pick them up at the airport
- Obtain payments from students who are staying in the accommodation
- Visit new host families to see if they are suitable to receive students
- Visit students in the shared flats/student residences to inspect the flats and ensure that everything is of a satisfactory standard
- Work with international clients and accommodation providers to ensure a high level of satisfaction for the client
Skills and requirements:
- Strong communication skills: written and oral
- Outgoing friendly personality. Capable of quickly developing a rapport / relationship of trust with clients (telephone, email and in person) and suppliers
- Excellent organisational / multitasking / prioritising skills
- Can do attitude / flexible attitude and approach to work
- Commercial with innovative ideas. Focus on cost management and revenue maximisation
- Cultural adeptness, dealing with staff and clients of diverse ethnicity, culture and language
- Good level in English and Spanish
- At least one other language (preferably French)
40 hours per week.
Distributed 9am until 6pm (3 days per week) and 2pm to 10pm (2 days a week)
6 months, or longer
Also three free Spanish lessons a week!
Contact us via e-mail if got interested:email@example.com