Placement: Sales and Customer Service internship in Madrid, Spain
This is a language school offering wide range of Spanish lessons for adult students in the heart of Spain. They are dedicated to their work and offer well-structured services with competitive prices.
To carry out a series of Business Administration and Customer Service activities. Provide clear, personalized, well structured commercial and informative responses to clients.
-- Inbound telephone / email enquiries:
- Quickly identify client needs
- Be credible and give knowledgeable (technical) advise (e.g. suitability of accommodation, course contents / descriptions, exam courses)
- Manage client requirements and answer client questions
- Ensure all required info obtained from client is communicated appropriately to the different departments
- Issue visa invitation letters and provide comprehensive arrival instructions
- Identify opportunities to sell additional products or services
- Collate student evaluations. Recommend/implement improvements.
- Issue level certificates
- Office supplies (paper, toners light bulbs, toilet rolls) and books
- Maintain the “correct” stock levels
- Take advantage of bulk discounts available
- Ensure the most competitive prices are obtained. Negotiate where required
- Manage classroom
Skills and requirements:
- Strong communication skills: written (succinct, commercial, empathy, error free) and oral (linguistic skills, speak with conviction/authority, negotiation).
- Outgoing friendly personality. Capable of quickly developing a rapport / relationship of trust with clients (telephone, email and in person) and suppliers
- Excellent organisational / multitasking / prioritising skills
- Can do attitude / flexible attitude and approach to work
- Commercial with innovative ideas. Focus on cost management and revenue maximisation.
- Cultural adeptness, dealing with staff and clients of diverse ethnicity, culture and language
Good level in English and Spanish.
At least one other language (especially French or German).
40 hours per week.
Distributed 9am until 6pm (3 days per week) and 2pm to 10pm (2 days a week)
6 months, or longer
Also three free Spanish lessons a week!
Send us an e-mail if you become interested: firstname.lastname@example.org