Our colleague is an international engineering company based in Seville. Working for the main public organizations in Spain, they develop huge projects in Water Engineering and chemical engineering being also a point of reference in the field of consultancy.
They are looking for an intern for its office in Seville, to help in marketing and business administration tasks.
The main tasks would be:
1. CRM Update
2. Writing and sending contracts to client
3. Management of documentation relating to procurement: Backup and archiving of tenders or contracts.
4. Make weekly reports of companies, offers and planning meetings to address the delegates.
5. Public Tender box: search for openings, awards and all information concerning the most important public organizations
6. Exhibition Marketing: Search Exhibition and Congress in the energy sector, environmental, and industrial meat in general. Map analysis center for making decisions on assistance to them, carrying a box Fairs, Seminars and Conferences of the company, request for information and registration to them.
7. Search and analysis of International Business Opportunities for decision making
8. Participation in the development of marketing strategy and finding information for prospecting campaigns Biomass and Renewable Energy.
9. Review of the expenses of delegates.
10. Participation in the development of the strategy of the dept. Sales and Marketing.
12. Help in English and Italian translations.
13. Search documents relating to completed works (contracts, minutes, certificates ...)
14. File and document management and office of the department.
15. Telephone contact in English
16. Telephone contact with trade magazines
17. Media management to make contacts in the press.
18. Telephone assistance to delegates. Continuous contact with a delegate to various issues.
19. Study of the energy industry magazines, water, and industry.
Italian is a plus
Transport or accommodation help is offered to student.
Interested? Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org