Placement: Marketing internship in Madrid, Spain
This is a language school offering wide range of Spanish lessons for adult students in the heart of Spain. They are dedicated to their work and offer well-structured services with competitive prices.
To carry out a series of Marketing activities in the area of Business Development
- Administer and develop accounts in social networks particularly Facebook and Twitter
- Implement a series of new marketing and business development initiatives; design the school’s newsletters, develop new Spanish programs, develop and improve the Cultural and Social Activities program, obtain new accreditations, etc.
- Apply search engine optimization techniques to improve where the school’s sites are listed on search engines
- Develop the web contents, update course dates, naming of images
- Translate the web contents and school documentation into additional languages / review the translations already made
Skills and requirements:
- Strong communication skills: written (succinct, commercial, empathy, error free) and oral (linguistic skills, speak with conviction/authority, negotiation).
- Outgoing friendly personality. Capable of quickly developing a rapport / relationship of trust with clients (telephone, email and in person) and suppliers.
- Excellent organisational / multitasking / prioritising skills.
- Can do attitude / flexible attitude and approach to work.
- Commercial with innovative ideas. Focus on cost management and revenue maximisation.
- Cultural adeptness, dealing with staff and clients of diverse ethnicity, culture and language.
- Good level in English and Spanish
- At least one other language
40 hours per week.
Distributed 9am until 6pm (3 days per week) and 2pm to 10pm (2 days a week)
6 months, or longer
Also three free Spanish lessons a week!
Interested? Apply for this internship via e-mail email@example.com