Our collaborator has built the first contact point to healthcare! It is a digital health company located in Berlin, Germany that combines the convenience of the web and mobile world with the quality and reliability of a doctor’s visit. With their app and web service users get the access to healthcare anytime, anywhere, as if you have “your doctor on your smartphone”. They are a team of highly motivated professionals with backgrounds in tech and medicine.
The position is located in Berlin starting as soon as possible for 6 months.
The company is looking for a motivated individual who wants to take an active role in the following process:
● Wide range of Business development topics (from analysis, marketing to funding etc.)
● Developing business strategies
● Assisting in various short term projects
● Developing B2B and B2C concepts
● Support in fundraising
● Own project with high responsibility
● Attending startup and healthcare events to represent the company
● Train your entrepreneurial skills by supporting the founding team in strategic and organizational issues
● Proficiency in English, and German proficiency in German is a plus !
● Proactive and result oriented working style
● Good in writing and editing content
● Good research skills
● High level of creativity and critical thinking
● Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
● You work directly with decision makers and have an impact on the organization
● You experience an excellent learning culture
● You are part of a young and enthusiastic team with direct contact to the founders
● You work in the startup center of Berlin with the great opportunity to gain experience and kickoff your career
If you are interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org