Our collaborator is a fashion designer that has had her work recognized in a number of countries. The brand has been worn by a number of Spanish celebrities and has had their collection featured in Vogue magazine. They are currently looking for interns for their shop in Barcelona. If you are a fashionista and you are looking for an opportunity to start your career in this industry.
This is the internship for you, there are two roles available:
Social Media marketing:
• Market and competition analysis and audience behavior.
• Planning social media strategy and development of it.
• Management of Facebook Ads campaigns (setup, optimization, new proposals and creative rotation, A / B test ...)
• CRM channel (newsletters, promotional emails, segments management, etc.).
• Online reputation activities and promotions with bloggers and Facebook pages
• Customer support via email and social networks.
• Web analytics and conversion optimization process.
Assist with the design and alterations of the gowns.
The positions are available part-time or full-time.
If you are interested, please apply online or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org