Our collaborator has built the first contact point to healthcare! It is a digital health company located in Berlin, Germany that combines the convenience of the web and mobile world with the quality and reliability of a doctor’s visit. With their app and web service users get the access to healthcare anytime, anywhere, as if you have “your doctor on your smartphone”. They are a team of highly motivated professionals with backgrounds in tech and medicine.
The position is located in Berlin starting as soon as possible for 6 months.
The Company is looking for a Financial Associate Trainee with the desire to learn, love of the online space and an affinity for financial data. The trainee’s efforts will help manage the financial side and will take responsibility from the first day. Additionally tasks include KPI monitoring and analyses and develop methods for improvement. You have the opportunity to take responsibility over your own assignments, and to work closely with the founders to track and manage important financial projects.
They are looking for a motivated individual who wants to take an active role in the following process:
● Be the first point of contact to financerelated requests within the team as well as with external contacts, such as the tax advisor or the tax office. (B2 german skills required)
● Perform functions that include billing, due payment of invoices and refunds, accounting control (incl.updating liquidity forecast)
● Create financial reports (e.g. BWA)
● Participate in setting up a system of Internal budgeting and KPIs
● Depending on your motivation and skills The company offers you to become the CFO
● You have strong data analysis skills and a good knowledge of Excel
● Understanding the needs of a tech startup
● You love to work with numbers and can easily draw solid conclusions from data
● You are able to obtain fast solutions while working independently
● Handling multiple tasks and deadlines is no problem for you
● Excellent communication skills.
● Good German and English skills complete your profile
● You work directly with decision makers and have an impact on the organization
● You experience an excellent learning culture
● You are part of a young and enthusiastic team with direct contact to the founders
● You work in the startup center of Berlin with the great opportunity to gain experience and kickoff your career
If you are interested, contact email@example.com