Location: Chambéry, France
Our collaborator is well known company in area of tourism and it was founded in 1991. They are looking for Receptionist intern. The candidates have to speak at least two languages including French, and they will have the sense of touch and taste of teamwork. The level of responsibility will be assigned to you depending on your knowledge, your sense of initiative and your previous work experience.
The company is looking for interns in the following subjects:
- Reservations department
The reservation centre is responsible for 90% of the direct bookings. The team is young and cosmopolitan, and can answer questions from customers of all nationalities. The trainee, as a customer adviser should speak at least two languages that they will have to use every day.
- Information and trip sales by phone
- Correspondence with Tour Operators and direct clients
- Taking reservations for Tour Operators and direct customers
- Planning organization sites and lists of arrivals
- Checking rooming list
- Revenue management department
Revenue management involves tracking sales in order to sell them at the best price.
- Preparing documents and synthesis for meetings
- Statistical analysis of turnover and conditions of sale
- Preparation of summary tables for sales and calls
- Commercial department
The Commercial Service has several departments and we are looking for people with good language skills that feel comfortable with numbers.
- E-mailing to find new customers
- Support research on the work of prospecting for new partners
- Internal communication services
- Developing partnerships to strengthen the position of the company in this market
- Travel within accommodation for monitoring services with teams on site (during the winter)
- Human Resources
These internships programs will give you a first experience in staff management, and they require serious, motivated students.
- Recruitment, phone interviews
- Postings vacancies
- Human Resources director assistance
- Administrative tasks, with the contracts
- Quality / post-sales service
It basically deals with offering the best service possible to our customers.
- Management of the online satisfaction surveys
- Analysis of the satisfaction
- Communication facilities (hotels and residences) for dissatisfied customers
- Web marketing SEO (search engine optimization)
- Optimized content writing for SEO
- Social media strategy (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube...)
- Statistical analysis: Monitoring the performance of our website and associated mini-sites
You will assist the General Director in his administrative and financial tasks. You will be in the heart of the financial management of the company.
- - Preparation of budgets
- Analysis and audit results
- Cost analysis
- Checking the daily billing
- Accounting/finance department
- Entering invoices
- Establishing checks and bank regulation
- Checking rates Tour Operators (TO)
- Billing TO
- Treatment of bank deposits
- Commercial in Sky Holiday extras department
Ski Holiday extras is a subsidiary located in the headquarters of the company. The working language is 90% English.
- Answer the phone and emails
- - Taking reservations
- Check all customer feedback
- - Manage the customer satisfaction survey program
- Searching the English, French and Dutch markets for the creation of e-marketing campaigns.
- Looking for partners to exchange links and advertising websites.
- Secretary in Boomax department
Boxmax is a subsidiary of the company that specializes in self-storage.
- Management assistant in various fields (Marketing, HR, Accounting, Legal,..)
- Account reports (CA, Occupancy, Collections)
- Website maintenance
- Changes to our main website will be mainly done by:
- SEO by generating content in relation to the editorial line of the main site.
- Creating a Weekly Newsletter
- Creating visuals (web banners, contests, posters print, photo retouching)
- Editing business documents.
- Law department
- Complete audit grading standards of our residences
- Judicial research and regulatory
- Synthesis of legal files
- Classification of archives
- Writing letters of support
- Making Excel tables synthesis and direct mail
- Timely participation in negotiation rounds and / or General Meetings
Salary and other benefits:
- Intern is paid 435€ per month.
- There is a possibity for an accommodation at the hotel for €50/month.
- 8am-12pm and 16pm-19pm OR 17pm-20pm