Taking part in this young and dynamic company will be an excellent opportunity for you to work side by side with the qualified specialists, who are supporting recruitment project all over the world. The company is providing top-talented Engineering and IT experts for multinational clients. They are looking for an intern to join their Human Resources team in their headquarters in Madrid, the capital of Spain. You will be introduced to the methodology of finding the right professionals able to compete in today’s business environment. This experience will be a valuable part of your CV.
- maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions,
- ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place,
- provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions,
- schedule and organize interviews,
- contact with agencies,
- counseling managers on candidate selection,
- identify training and development opportunities.
- effective verbal and listening communications skills,
- effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports,
- self organizing and autonomous,
- team player,
- willing to work within a multicultural environment,
- good or high level of English,
- another European language is a plus.
Preferred educational area: Human Resources, Business Administration.
Minimum duration: 3 months.
General Information: The intern will have a mentor throughout the placement supporting the learning and managing the workload.
If you are interested in this position write us an email to: info@spain-internship