Your mission will start in Chambéry, France (1 month). After that you will work in Palma de Mallorca, Spain (4 months)
Our collaborator is well known company in area of tourism and it was founded in 1991. They are looking for E-commerce assistant intern who will assist their e-commerce director with management and development of the company's website. The role requires a specific secondary responsibility for liaison/communication between their administrative offices.
- Updating and management of the website in Spanish, French and English
- E-marketing (Google Adwords, Newsletters and Promotions)
- Analysis of sales statistics
- Management of stop sales
- Translation of documents
- Mailing and Phoning with clients
- Proficiency in Spanish, English and French
- You are good with figures
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office
- Interest in e-commerce
- You are at ease on the phone
Salary and other benefits:
- Intern is paid with 435€ per month. Accommodation is available for first month with compensation.
- 39 hours / week.