Our collaborator is one of the best publishers of children's and young people's books in Spain. They have a young and talented team of designers and editors in Seville.
They are seeking to hire an intern to support their business development in the Catalan market. Precisely, they are looking for someone with knowledge of Communication and Marketing, and an interest in the Editorial world.
- Analysis of the publishing market in Catalonia: competitors, distributors, partners, market research, etc.
- Copywriting, SEO and marketing for the Catalan market.
- Help with website translation
- Other tasks related to digital marketing
- Studies related to Communication, Digital Marketing or Advertising
- Knowledge of platforms and the digital marketing infrastructure in general.
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Catalan Native or Fluent
- Interest in literature and publishing
- Proactive attitude
- 2 months full-time internship (300€ per month)
- or 3 months part-time internship (150 per month)
- 100% remote internship